Employeader is a self-inspired, innovation engine that drives Amiga forward. It is a unique innovation culture in which every employee gets the opportunity to being a leader and innovate ideas to set a new business paradigm. At Amiga this culture has created an atmosphere where employees are taking the lead in finding solutions and ideas and then leading them to fruition.
Our Culture – Investing in People, Process and Technology
- Partnership approach: To be the employer of choice for our people by providing them an environment of learning, innovation, empowerment and wealth creation.
- Knowledge and fitness : Growth and money has no meaning unless you are knowledge and fitness hungry. We believe Knowledge and fitness is never ending process. So we strive for knowledge and fitness every day. We follow the mantra that “knowledge is Power” thus we incorporate a strong culture that encourages learning and knowledge enhancement across industries. The same can be said about our employees’ physical well-being, thus we encourage our employee live out of cubicle life.
- Trust : Trust means that sense of ownership where each and every one of us is accountable for responsibilities undertaken.
- Bravado : Bravado in terms of deed, rather than just words. We thus have teams of different Domains, to tackle clients demand in every sphere. We are equipped with Team of Engineers, MBAs and industry practitioners as Recruitment specialists.
- Meritocracy and Transparency : We have a performance driven culture wherein the individual has equal opportunity to grow.We strive for better performance every day. A performance driven culture is deep rooted at all levels in the organization. We have transparent and open culture which helps employees stay connected and light up creative solutions.
- Respect for individual : Each and every Amigan is given a platform to express their ideas which help them to practice thought leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.
- Fun : Fun means we celebrate our success together… which overshadows the challenges that were encountered along the way. We feel proud as an individual and as a team member of Amiga family.